For LibreOffice or OpenOffice.org >3.0
- you can download the Latin dictionary dict_lam (with ligatures æÆœŒ).
- you can download the Latin dictionary dict_lam_ae_oe (without ligatures).
- or dict_la if you need the convention used in juridical texts: no i/j distinction and no use of œ and æ ligatures.
- important: be sure to restart LibreOffice once you have installed the plugin (to activate it).
Beware: the following software was provided by third parties and may not work as expected as of January 2013.
For NeoOffice 3.0
For AbiWord 2.x under Windows
- Download .hash and .aff files here